Thursday, April 4, 2013

"Chick" This Out

When searching Pinterest for ideas for my spring bulletin board, I came across this......

Chick This Out! - craft for a Spring unit.
 
So, I came up with this......
 
 
 
Now I needed something to go with it.  Of course the obvious was "chicks".
This is what I found.....
 
Baby chick craft
 
So we made these.........
 
 
 
 
These were going to go on the bulletin board until..............
I couldn't think of anything I wanted the kinders to write about.
In the meantime, I visited the blog of a good friend, Erica, from littlesoaringeagles.blogspot.com
I was reading what see was planning to do and saw her ideas for doing the chicken life cycle.
Gosh, she is so smart....
so I found this....
chicken life cycle - adorable!!
   
and we did this.....
 
 
We wrote about the chicken life cycle.

 
And the final project looks like this....
ok..it will have to wait till tomorrow.  I forgot to take a picture of everything put together.
Erica, pinterest, and tpt have some great activitie to include with these.  The kinders loved making the life cycle and even the writing was fun to do.
Those cute chicks are now hanging in our room as "spring" decorations till the next fun project.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. OMgolly, my friend! How stinking cute is that! Adding that one to my ideas for next year!!

    ReplyDelete