Friday, October 5, 2012

Black, Yellow, and Polka Dots!

Here are some more things from the "bee"model.  I went with black, yellow, and polka dots.  I love the look. 
This is our "reading hive".  I would like to finish this off by painting bubble wrap
and pressing it on the walls....a good project for next year.

renamed word wall that I use for sight words

Daily 5 wall....Hey, there are some more of those adorable bees from Scrappin Doodles!
Curtains always add a touch of home.  These have little bees and looped with what else...polka dot ribbon.
Writing center....nicely labeled and organized....a first for me!
I think I like organization.

Baskets for organization....sprayed painted black....with ribbon!  Make it pretty!!
Our honey pot was a cheap find at a dollar store and holds candy.

Calendar wall.  I love those polka dots. 
Not such a neat desk, but I like the lamp and the picture frame with the Things to Do list inside.
A fellow Kinder teacher made those for us...Thanks Melissa..Luv it!  So far it is reminding me of my upcoming
flu shot, OUCH!  My pencil holders are tin cans covered with scrapbook paper and tucked into a box made by my daughter for my other daughter's wedding.  Took it and spray painted it and added ribbon.

Black lamp shade with those Avery labels...adorable!
Remember when I said I could spray paint anything and those Avery labels......
this container was a clear plastic container I had around,  spray painted and polka dotted.
It holds my Common Core Standards that I got from Deanna Jump's Tpt.
Getting those saved me a lot of time....more time to get organized and "bee"model.
Thanks Mrs. Jump!


No comments:

Post a Comment