Tuesday, March 1, 2011

President's Day

How I missed my blog!!!  A lot of snow days behind us and a camera I keep forgetting to get to school, I finally can post something.....President's Day or week as was the case in this classroom.  We started the week learning about George Washington.  Abraham Lincoln followed.




Got together with our K-buddies in Mrs. Renfro's class, she read Mr. Lincoln's Whiskers and we graphed rather we liked Lincoln with or without whiskers.  We then made these adorable Lincoln log cabins....be prepared for STICKY!!!

We had a great time....


Back at our classroom we graphed whether we liked George Washington or Abraham Lincoln.
Lincoln won!  I wonder if it has anything to do with the log cabins the day before.  The template is used for both, one way it is Washington, the other way it's Lincoln.  Aren't they just the cutest.  The template was given to me by Mrs. Renfro, not sure where she got it....but I LOVE IT!!   Gotta love those little Lincoln's and Washington isn't bad either.











No comments:

Post a Comment